Enjoy 10% cash back on product purchases made using Citibank credit cards. To receive the cash back, purchase a product on Amazon.in using your Citibank Credit Card before 23rd October 2013. Citibank will refund the cash back of 10% (up to ? 1,500 per card) to your credit card by 30th December 2013. Digital content purchases are excluded from this promotion (eBooks and Apps).
Cash Back Terms & Conditions ( Read Before Shopping )
1. This Offer is a joint marketing promotion of Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and Citibank N.A.
2. The Offer is 10% savings (subject to maximum cash back of ? 1,500 per Citibank credit card) on purchase of any product available at www.amazon.in.
3. The promotion is valid only for physical products purchased on Amazon.in and is not applicable for any digital content.
4. The Offer is valid from 14th October 2013 to 23rd October 2013 (both days inclusive). All transactions completed during the period starting from 00:00 hrs on 14th October 2013 till 23:59 hrs on 23rd October 2013 shall be considered under this Offer.
5. Savings would be offered in form of a cash back which would be refunded back to customer’s Citibank credit card by 30th December 2013.
6. Customers would be able to avail maximum cash back of ? 1,500 per Citibank credit card during the offer term.
7. The cash back amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds. In case of cancellation, you will not qualify for the cash back. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for cash back only on the net amount you pay.
8. If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
9. Every Citibank credit card member (except Citibank Corporate Cards, Citibank Diner’s Card and ING Cards) may avail the offer during the Term.
10. It is mandatory for the Customers to pay with a valid Citibank credit card only for availing the offer.
11. Any dispute arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Bangalore.